In this webinar Mr. Wolfe Discuss best Practices for Auditing Physician Compensation Arrangements and Potential Pitfalls, also Discuss how to Resolve Issues that may arise During the Audit Process.
In this session Mr. Wolfe will provide an overview of the Stark Law, including its recent changes.
He will also discuss best practices for auditing physician
compensation arrangements on behalf of health systems, hospitals,
medical groups and physician practices.
The webinar will focus on
regulatory requirements, key provisions, valuation considerations and
potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
Why you should Attend:
This webinar will offer best practices for implementing and auditing
physician compensation arrangements to minimize liability exposure and
penalties, including conducting compliance audits, instituting policies,
and establishing ongoing monitoring and reviews.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Provide a general Stark Law Overview
- Examine Critical Regulatory Requirements related to physician Compensation Arrangements
- Review processes for Documenting Fair Market Value and commercial Reasonableness
- Discuss best Practices for Auditing Physician Compensation Arrangements and Potential Pitfalls
- Discuss how to Resolve Issues that may arise During the Audit Process
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives