Best Practices in Analyzing and Reporting Financial Outcomes in the Hospital Industry
This 90 minute webinar has been designed to dispel the myth that information is not available in the healthcare industry to good and rational financial decisions.
This course analyzes the background of the problem and seeks meaningful solution through the use of tried and true management principles and new fundamentally sound analytical techniques. There is a strong exposure to general management theory and practice in the course.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Analyzing why there is a unmet need for useful clinical and financial information in healthcare
- Reviewing the types of information that are generally available to healthcare administrators and staff
- Determining the value of financial benchmarking in the development of goals and budgets.
- Hospital Chief Executive Officers
- Hospital Chief Operating Officers
- Hospital Chief Financial Officers
- Hospital Chief Nursing Officers
- Hospital Chief Information Officers
- Directors of Accounting / Controllers
- Finance Managers
- Finance Analysts/ Data Analysts