This webinar will discuss the potential impact that changes to the Stark Law may have if they are introduced by the government later this year, Also discuss common compensation model structures in the industry, Also discuss Best Practices for Auditing Compensation Plan Implementation.
Mr. Wolfe will discuss best practices for structuring and evaluating new compensation models.
His presentation will also focus on regulatory requirements, key
provisions, valuation considerations and potential pitfalls that should
be avoided when designing a new model.
Why you should Attend:
Today health care organizations are focused on developing
compensation models that will position their physician enterprise for
success. When health care organizations design a new compensation model,
they must make sure the model complies with the Stark Law.
webinar will discuss how to perform this analysis. It will also discuss
the potential impact that changes to the Stark Law may have if they are
introduced by the government later this year.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Legal and Regulatory Overview (e.g., Stark, Anti-Kickback, etc.)
- Critical Components of Compliant Compensation Models
- Processes for Documenting Fair Market Value and Commercial Reasonableness
- Best Practices for Auditing Compensation Plan Implementation
- Common Compensation Models in the Industry based On Specialty
- Potential Changes to the Stark Law
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives