Designing Medical Devices with Cleanliness in Mind
This webinar will provide valuable guidance to medical device manufacturers on design considerations for both single-use and re-usable devices. There are certain design elements that are more difficult to clean and should be avoided whenever possible. With the "right" design, both the manufacturing and cleaning processes can be simplified.
Why should you attend: Cleanliness is a hot topic in the medical device industry. The FDA expects medical device companies to validate the cleanliness of their devices. One of the best ways to achieve a clean device is by designing it with cleanliness in mind.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Design Requirements
- Single-Use Design Considerations
- Re-usable Design Considerations
- Design Elements to Avoid/Minimize
- Simplifying the Manufacturing Process
- Simplifying the Cleaning Process
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Validation Managers and Personnel
- R&D and Engineering