In this session Mr. Wolfe will provide an overview of the Stark Law, including its technical requirements and key tenets of defensibility.
He will also discuss best practices for structuring evaluating and structuring new compensation models. The webinar will focus on regulatory requirements, key provisions, valuation considerations and potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
Why you should Attend:
As health care organizations redesign their compensation plans, they must be sure the process they follow and the models the new models they develop are defensible under the Stark Law. In this webinar Mr. Wolfe will discuss developing best practices and how to evaluate whether a new compensation model is compliant with Stark's technical requirements and key tenets of defensibility.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Provide a general Stark Law overview
- Examine critical components of Stark compliant compensation models
- Discuss best practices for Designing and Documenting compensation plans
- Describe best practices for Auditing Compensation plans
- Review Processes for Documenting Fair Market Value and Commercial Reasonableness
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives