The 5 Master Keys to Effective Performance Conversations
Too many companies waste time, money and most importantly valuable emotional energy on the "Performance Conversation!"
Typically, companies approach the Performance Conversation in 1 of 2 ways, either, as a necessary evil and slog through it leaving mostly good, positive people angry, resentful, frustrated over their misunderstood value to the organization, or avoiding it like the plague leaving people confused and uncertain as to their value to the organization.
Either approach ends up in the same place, with company leaders, managers and employees uncertain as to the value of individual employees to the organization.
This webinar will offer a framework for strategies for another, more effective way that generates better results from the process.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- The 4 Biggest Challenges with Most Performance Appraisal Processes as they are Implemented in Today's Work Environment
- The 1, Primary Purpose of your Organization's Performance Management Process that Most Companies Ignore
- 4 Specific Outcomes You Should be Achieving from Your Present Performance Appraisal System
- The 5 Specific Components of a Performance Conversation System that Actually Achieves Performance Improvement
- HR Directors
- Small Business Owners
- Any One with Direct Reporting Responsibilities that Needs to Provide Constructive Feedback and Positive Reinforcing Feedback for Motivation