Why Good Risk Management is so Elusive
Whether you are new to risk management or a seasoned veteran tuning up your risk program is constantly required. This program, "What good risk management is so elusive" is designed to make the process of risk management simple.
This webinar will walk through the four core elements of a strong risk management program that everyone can understand and implement with little cost and effective measurable results. If you are interested in saving your firm money, reducing risk, and simplifying your risk program you must attend this webinar. The speaker uses stories to illustrate the four core elements in a fun and interesting twist on human nature to explain why "good" risk management is elusive.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Why good risk management is so elusive
- Understand the four core elements of good risk management
- How to avoid falling into the trap of the Risk Illusion cycle
- Why risk management is about simplicity
- Risk and Compliance Officers
- Senior Vice Presidents in Risk and Compliance
- Senior Ethics Officers
- Junior and Senior Risk Officers
- Directors and officers of the Board